Make an easy and delicious restaurant style pasta in a jiffy!
- 250 grams/ 2 cups Pasta of choice
4 tbsp Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- Boil the pasta as per package instructions and keep aside.
- In a sauce pan, heat 1 cup of Aamra Tomato Garlic Basil Sauce for 5 minutes on low heat.
- Divide and transfer the pasta into two pasta bowls.
- Pour over the tomato garlic sauce.
- Sprinkle some parmesan cheese and serve hot.
Click here to order our marinara style Tomato Garlic Basil Pasta Pizza Sauce
This recipe has been developed by The Twin Cooking Project for Aamra. All the images have been taken by The Twin Cooking Project. Do look them up here.